The hospitality industry has been profoundly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Virtua Partners has been studying hospitality assets across the country and believes now is the time to potentially look at investing in distressed hospitality assets.
Please join us for our upcoming webinar for the launch of our new fund: the Virtua Distressed Hospitality Fund I. In this webinar we will discuss: the opportunity we see in the new economy and how the fund ties into this new post-pandemic dynamic.
To learn about our available offerings and schedule an appointment with our Investor Relations team, please click here.
Risks of the Offering – For a thorough discussion of risks please see the Private Placement Memorandum. Some of the risks include:
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Fund expects
- The investment is illiquid, and members may not withdraw without Consent of the Fund Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
- The Fund’s investments will be in a specific asset. The investment will not be widely diversified geographically or by asset class.
- Cash distributions generally will be available only to the extent that the Fund has cash receipts available to meet all obligations and to thereafter return capital and profits to its members
Real Estate Risks
- The Fund’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Fund’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Fund’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
- The contents of this communication: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, (ii) offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) which is available upon request, (iii) do not and cannot replace the PPM and is qualified in its entirety by the PPM, and (iv) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering by the issuing company, or any affiliate, or partner thereof (“Virtua”). All potential investors must read the PPM and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the PPM. With respect to the “targeted” goals and performance levels outlined herein, these do not constitute a promise of performance, nor is there any assurance that the investment objectives of any program will be attained. These “targeted” factors are based upon reasonable assumptions more fully outlined in the Offering Documents/ PPM. Consult the PPM for investment conditions, risk factors, minimum requirements, fees and expenses and other pertinent information with respect to any investment. These investment opportunities have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered pursuant to an exemption therefrom and from applicable state securities laws. Past performance are no guarantee of future results. All information is subject to change. You should always consult a tax professional prior to investing. Investment offerings and investment decisions may only be made on the basis of a confidential private placement memorandum issued by Virtua, or one of its partner/issuers. Virtua does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
Securities offered through Emerson Equity LLC Member: FINRA/SIPC. Emerson Equity LLC is not affiliated with Virtua Partners or its subsidiaries. 091-MBD-051420