We are offering an investment in the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Colorado Springs. The hotel opened in April of 2009, enjoys high occupancy rates and is managed by our partner, Hotel Equities. The webinar presentation reviews the offering details, strategy and local market considerations.
- Equity Raise: $5,500,000
- Property: An 85-room Fairfield Inn & Suites in Colorado Springs – closest hotel to Air Force Academy north entrance
- Projected Return: 10.1% average cash-on-cash return with overall 16.46% IRR to investors (2.5x – 3.0x MOIC)
- Purchase Price: Attractive going-in cap rate of 9.46%
- Business Plan: Increase ADR by 8.08% and RevPar by 7.04% in 2019 through proprietary marketing strategies
- Minimim Investment: $50,000
- Investment Entity: Virtua Colorado Springs Holdings, LLC
- 10% sponsor co-investment
Learn why this investment might be a fit for your portfolio by watching the webinar today.
Summary of the Risks Offering
Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Company expects
- Members may not withdraw without Consent of the Company Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
Real Estate Risks
- The Fund’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Fund’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Fund’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
- This is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy Virtua Colorado Springs Holdings, LLC. That can only be done by our current confidential Private Placement Memorandum (“PPM”). For accredited Investors only. Limited liquidity. The shares being sold in this offering have not been approved or disapproved by the Securities and Exchange Commission or any state’s securities division. Nor has the Securities and Exchange Commission or any state securities department passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of the PPM or the disclosures provided therein. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense. Securities offered by Emerson Equity LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.