Development of For-Rent Townhome Community - InvestmentsSurprise, AZ
We are pleased to offer investments in Virtua Surprise Dysart Holdings Opportunity Fund, LLC, a 120-unit development of for-rent townhomes in Surprise, AZ, a suburb of Phoenix. This development is located on 10.06 acres of infill, opportunity zone-designated land, adjacent to retail and leisure amenities. This location has shown significant year-over-year home price gain and similarly, the highest year-over-year single family residential rent growth among major metros.
By reinvesting a recently realized capital gain into a Qualified Opportunity Fund, an investor may have an opportunity to defer and reduce payment of taxes on those gains. After holding the new investment for a minimum of ten years, investors will have no federal tax exposure on new capital gains generated through the fund, and depending on where they live, may be eligible for state tax breaks as well.
In Surprise, AZ, a 120-unit, for-rent townhome development on a 10.06 acre infill site in an opportunity zone.
Target Hold Period*
Target Equity Raise
Land Purchase Price
$1,000,000 *Fund manager, at its discretion, may accept subscriptions of $50,000. No annual fund management fees.
Accredited Investors Only
Hold property for targeted 10 years to obtain associated opportunity zone fund tax-incentives.
*Investment in the Fund is inherently speculative. Targeted cash flow and business plan objectives are goals of the Fund and not projections of performance. This is an illiquid investment and there is no guarantee the Fund will exit in the time forecasted.
Risks of the Offering
For a thorough discussion of risks please see the PPM. Some of the risks include:
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Fundexpects
- The investment is illiquid and members may not withdraw without Consent of the Fund Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
- The Fund’s investments will be in a specific asset. The investment will not be widely diversified geographically or by asset class.
- Cash distributions generally will be available only to the extent that the Fund has cash receipts available to meet all obligations and to thereafter return capital and profits to its members
Real Estate Risks
The business in which the Fund is investing is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry.
Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
Many of these factors are not within the Fund’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Fund’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.