We are pleased to announce Virtua Partners’ latest offering, West Marshall Investors, LLC at 2400 West Marshall in Grand Prairie, TX which is 100% occupied by Lockheed Martin. In the upcoming webinar presentation, Virtua will discuss offering highlights, strategy and local market considerations.
We look forward to having you join us for the webinar.
Summary of the Risks of the Offering
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Company expects
- Members may not withdraw without Consent of the Company Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
Real Estate Risks
- The Fund’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Fund’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Fund’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
This is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy (West Marshall Investors, LLC). That can only be done by our current confidential Private Placement Memorandum (“CPOM”). Securities offered by Emerson Equity LLC. For accredited Investors only. Limited liquidity. The shares being sold in this offering have not been approved or disapproved by the Securities and Exchange Commission or any state’s securities division. Nor has the Securities and Exchange Commission or any state securities department passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of the CPOM or the disclosures provided therein. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.