We are pleased to offer an investment in Virtua Pensacola Hotel Holdings, a rebranding and renovation of the 210-room Pensacola Grand Hotel to a DoubleTree by Hilton. This webinar reviews the offering details, strategy, and market considerations.
Description: In Pensacola, FL, a rebranding and renovation of the 210-room Pensacola Grand Hotel to a DoubleTree by Hilton
Investment Term*: 4 years
Target Equity Raise: $5,500,000
Minimum Investment: $100,000
Business Plan Objectives:
- Secure financing and close on the property
- Immediately implement Hilton’s required property improvement plan to meet DoubleTree standards
- Institutional management through Hotel Equities and the Hilton reservation system
- Once the business plan has been executed, the partnership targets an exit in year four
Targeted Cash Flow*
- First: 100% to an 8% preferred return to investors
- Second: 100% sponsor catch up until cash flow is split 80/20
- Third: 100% to a full return of capital to investors, 80/20 thereafter
* Investment in the Company is inherently speculative. Targeted cash flow and business plan objectives are goals of the Company and not projections of performance. This is an illiquid investment and there is no guarantee the Company will exit in the time forecasted.
Learn why this investment might be a fit for your portfolio by watching the webinar today.
Risks of the Offering – For a thorough discussion of risks please see the PPM. Some of the risks include:
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Company expects
- The investment is illiquid and members may not withdraw without Consent of the Company Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
- The hotel industry is highly competitive. The Hotel will be subject to competition from other existing and new hotels in its geographic market
- The hotel industry historically has been highly cyclical in nature. Fluctuations in lodging demand, and thus in operating performance, are caused largely by general economic and local market conditions, which subsequently affect levels of business and leisure travel
- The continuation of the Hotel’s new franchise license following its renovation is subject to specified operating standards and other terms and conditions
- Owner will use funds to make only one investment in real estate and such investment will not be widely diversified geographically or by asset class
Real Estate Risks
- The Company’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Company’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Company’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
- The contents of this communication: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, (ii) offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) which is available upon request, (iii) do not and cannot replace the PPM and is qualified in its entirety by the PPM, and (iv) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering by the issuing company, or any affiliate, or partner thereof (“Virtua”). All potential investors must read the PPM and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the PPM. With respect to the “targeted” goals and performance levels outlined herein, these do not constitute a promise of performance, nor is there any assurance that the investment objectives of any program will be attained. These “targeted” factors are based upon reasonable assumptions more fully outlined in the Offering Documents/ PPM. Consult the PPM for investment conditions, risk factors, minimum requirements, fees and expenses and other pertinent information with respect to any investment. These investment opportunities have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered pursuant to an exemption therefrom and from applicable state securities laws. Past performance are no guarantee of future results. All information is subject to change. You should always consult a tax professional prior to investing. Investment offerings and investment decisions may only be made on the basis of a confidential private placement memorandum issued by Virtua, or one of its partner/issuers. Virtua does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
Securities offered through Emerson Equity LLC Member: FINRA/SIPC. Emerson Equity LLC is not affiliated with Virtua Partners or its subsidiaries.