With 200-plus years of collective experience, overseeing more than 1,000 separate developments, our seasoned executives and managers are eager for the support of accredited investors with continual expansion through our second Land Acquisition Fund.
The Virtua Land Acquisition Fund, II, is a private equity investment that requires a minimum of $50,000 and a three-year investment term.
- Capitalizing on job growth and the additional demand for housing, we target entry-level residential and mixed-use projects in the following rising markets:
- Dallas, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Charlotte, North Carolina
From obtaining entitlements to procuring land options, investments are made during the land banking process. The exit strategies may include selling subject properties to home builders/users or for the fund or another Virtua affiliate to build out the projects.
Through Virtua Partners’ Land Development initiative, accredited investors purchase land, alter entitlements, adjust zoning and/or add value by solving various property challenges. Watch the webinar to learn about this investment opportunity.
Summary of the Risks of the Offering
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Company expects
- Members may not withdraw without Consent of the Company Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
Real Estate Risks
- The Fund’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Fund’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Fund’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
This is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy (VLAF II Fund). That can only be done by our current confidential Private Placement Memorandum (“CPOM”). Securities offered by Emerson Equity LLC. For accredited Investors only. Limited liquidity. The shares being sold in this offering have not been approved or disapproved by the Securities and Exchange Commission or any state’s securities division. Nor has the Securities and Exchange Commission or any state securities department passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of the CPOM or the disclosures provided therein. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.