We are pleased to offer an investment in Cholla Hills, a horizontal development opportunity in Peoria, AZ. This webinar presentation reviews the offering details, strategy, and local market considerations.
- Description – Horizontal Development – 455 acres adjacent to Lake Pleasant Regional Park for an intended mixed-use development including single family residential, resort, and commercial.
- Targeted Net Investor IRR* – 40.10%
- Investment Term* – 48 Months
- Equity Raise – $7,850,000
- Minimum Investment – $50,000
- Land Purchase Price – $9,500,000
- Appraised Market Value** – $40,300,000 (4x acquisition price)
- Business Plan Objectives
- Acquire land – PSA signed June 11, 2018
- Complete the entitlement
- Seek exit by selling individual parcels to developers over 2 – 4 years
- Additional Key Points
- Deep value-add and off-market REO
- Demand drivers include Lake Pleasant Regional Park, Quintero Golf Club, Castle Hot Springs, strong population growth, and above-average job growth
* Investment in the Company is inherently speculative. Targeted returns are goals of the Company and not projections of performance. This is an illiquid investment and there is no guarantee the Company will exit in the time forecasted.
** Review PPM for qualifications relating to appraisal.
Learn why this investment might be a fit for your portfolio by watching the webinar today.
Summary of the Risks of the Offering
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Company expects
- Members may not withdraw without Consent of the Company Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
Real Estate Risks
- The Company’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Company’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Company’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
- The contents of this communication: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, (ii) offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) which is available upon request, (iii) do not and cannot replace the PPM and is qualified in its entirety by the PPM, and (iv) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering by the issuing company, or any affiliate, or partner thereof (“Virtua”). All potential investors must read the PPM and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the PPM. With respect to the “targeted” goals and performance levels outlined herein, these do not constitute a promise of performance, nor is there any assurance that the investment objectives of any program will be attained. These “targeted” factors are based upon reasonable assumptions more fully outlined in the Offering Documents/ PPM. Consult the PPM for investment conditions, risk factors, minimum requirements, fees and expenses and other pertinent information with respect to any investment. These investment opportunities have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered pursuant to an exemption therefrom and from applicable state securities laws. Past performance are no guarantee of future results. All information is subject to change. You should always consult a tax professional prior to investing. Investment offerings and investment decisions may only be made on the basis of a confidential private placement memorandum issued by Virtua, or one of its partner/issuers. Virtua does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
Securities offered through Emerson Equity LLC Member: FINRA/SIPC. Emerson Equity LLC is not affiliated with Virtua Partners or its subsidiaries.