We are pleased to offer an investment in Citrus Park Hotel DST, a 1031 exchange eligible investment opportunity for a 128-key, 4-floor, stabilized hospitality asset located in Tampa, FL near downtown Tampa and Tampa International Airport. This Courtyard by Marriott is being managed by Hotel Equities, an industry leader in the hospitality management market with over 30 years of experience and 140+ projects under management. For more information, please watch this webinar, which will review the offering details, strategy, and market considerations.
*Please note that we have made edits to the presentation deck, following the recorded webinar. The downloadable presentation (CLICK HERE), is final and supersedes the deck used in the webinar recording
Description – In Tampa, FL, the purchase of a 128-key, stabilized Courtyard by Marriott. This offering is 1031 exchange eligible.
Target Equity Raise – $15,735,000
Minimum Investment – $25,000
Deal Structure – Delaware Statutory Trust (1031 should level tax opinions)
Target Master Lease1 – 6.18% from base rent; also eligible for bonus rent (10% return on excess growth revenue2)
1. Master Lease Payments are not guaranteed. Master Lease Payments are contractual in nature and any payments shall be made in accordance with the terms of the Master Lease
2. Excess gross revenue: total revenue generated above the operational benchmark
Learn why this investment might be a fit for your portfolio by watching the webinar today.
An investment in the Trust is illiquid, speculative, and carries a high degree of risk – including the loss of the entire investment.
Risks of the Offering – For a thorough discussion of risks please see the PPM. Some of the risks include:
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Trust expects
- The investment is illiquid and members may not withdraw without Consent of the Trust Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
- The Trust’s investments will be in a specific asset. The investment will not be widely diversified geographically or by asset class.
- Cash distributions generally will be available only to the extent that the Trust has cash receipts available to meet all obligations and to thereafter return capital and profits to its members
Real Estate Risks
- The Trust’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Trust’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Trust’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Trust may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail, and destroy the original message and attachments. Nothing in this e-mail is intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as, investment, tax, or financial advice or an offer to sell or solicit investments in any project managed or advised by Virtua Capital Management, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, or its affiliates. Private offerings may involve a high degree of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Offering documents contain risk warnings which are specific to the project they describe. You should not make any investment unless you have carefully reviewed applicable offering documents and consulted with your own professional advisors. Investors must assess for themselves the suitability of any particular investment opportunity and carry out any appropriate due diligence. PAST RESULTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
The contents of this communication: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, (ii) offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) which is available upon request, (iii) do not and cannot replace the PPM and is qualified in its entirety by the PPM, and (iv) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering by the issuing company, or any affiliate, or partner thereof (“Virtua”). All potential investors must read the PPM and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the PPM. With respect to the “targeted” goals and performance levels outlined herein, these do not constitute a promise of performance, nor is there any assurance that the investment objectives of any program will be attained. These “targeted” factors are based upon reasonable assumptions more fully outlined in the Offering Documents/ PPM. Consult the PPM for investment conditions, risk factors, minimum requirements, fees and expenses and other pertinent information with respect to any investment. These investment opportunities have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered pursuant to an exemption therefrom and from applicable state securities laws. Past performance are no guarantee of future results. All information is subject to change. You should always consult a tax professional prior to investing. Investment offerings and investment decisions may only be made on the basis of a confidential private placement memorandum issued by Virtua, or one of its partner/issuers. Virtua does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
Securities offered through Orchard Securities, LLC Member: FINRA/SIPC. Orchard Securities, LLC is not affiliated with Virtua Partners or its subsidiaries. 003-OCH-011720