Opportunity Zone Single Asset Fund in Surprise, AZ – West Phoenix
We are pleased to offer an investment in the Virtua Surprise Dysart Holdings Opportunity Fund, a 120-unit development of for-rent townhomes in Surprise, AZ, a suburb of Phoenix. This development is located on 10.06 acres of infill, opportunity zone-designated land, adjacent to retail and leisure amenities. This location has shown significant year-over-year home price gain and similarly, the highest year-over-year single family residential rent growth among major metros.
By reinvesting a recently realized capital gain into a Qualified Opportunity Fund, an investor may have an opportunity to defer and reduce payment of taxes on those gains. After holding the new investment for a minimum of ten years, investors will have no federal tax exposure on new capital gains generated through the fund, and depending on where they live, may be eligible for state tax breaks as well.
Learn why this investment might be a fit for your portfolio by downloading our offering overview today.
Description: In Surprise, AZ, the development of 120-units of for-rent townhomes on 10.06 acres of opportunity zone-designated land in West Phoenix.
Target Hold Period*: 10 years
Target Equity Raise: $12,100,000
Land Purchase Price: $1,600,000
Minimum Investment: $1,000,000 *Fund manager at its discretion may accept subscriptions of $50,000. No Annual Fund Management Fees.
Investor Suitability: Accredited Investors Only
Targeted Plan*: Hold property for targeted 10 years to obtain associated opportunity zone fund tax-incentives.
* Investment in the Company is inherently speculative. Targeted cash flow and business plan objectives are goals of the Company and not projections of performance. This is an illiquid investment and there is no guarantee the Company will exit in the time forecasted.
Please schedule a call with one of our sales professionals to hear more about the offering details and strategy.
Risks of the Offering – For a thorough discussion of risks please see the PPM. Some of the risks include:
- Specifically, investors in this Offering risk losing all capital invested therein and/or may not generate the returns at the levels the Company expects
- The investment is illiquid and members may not withdraw without Consent of the Company Manager or in contravention of SEC Rule 144
- The Fund’s investments will be in a specific asset. The investment will not be widely diversified geographically or by asset class.
- Cash distributions generally will be available only to the extent that the Fund has cash receipts available to meet all obligations and to thereafter return capital and profits to its members
Real Estate Risks
- The Company’s business is subject to all the risks associated with the real estate industry
- Investments in real estate are speculative in nature
- Many of these factors are not within the Company’s control and could adversely impact the value of the Company’s investments. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- downturns in worldwide, national, regional and local economic conditions;
- conditions affecting real estate in specific markets in which the Fund may invest, such as oversupply or reduction in demand for real estate;
- changes in interest rates and availability of attractive financing;
- changes in real estate and zoning laws;
- environmental and/or engineering issues unforeseen in due-diligence, and changes in environmental legislation and related costs of compliance;
- condemnation and other taking of property by the government;
- changes in real estate taxes and any other operating expenses;
- the potential for uninsured or underinsured property losses.
- The contents of this communication: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, (ii) offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) which is available upon request, (iii) do not and cannot replace the PPM and is qualified in its entirety by the PPM, and (iv) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering by the issuing company, or any affiliate, or partner thereof (“Virtua”). All potential investors must read the PPM and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the PPM. With respect to the “targeted” goals and performance levels outlined herein, these do not constitute a promise of performance, nor is there any assurance that the investment objectives of any program will be attained. These “targeted” factors are based upon reasonable assumptions more fully outlined in the Offering Documents/ PPM. Consult the PPM for investment conditions, risk factors, minimum requirements, fees and expenses and other pertinent information with respect to any investment. These investment opportunities have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered pursuant to an exemption therefrom and from applicable state securities laws. Past performance are no guarantee of future results. All information is subject to change. You should always consult a tax professional prior to investing. Investment offerings and investment decisions may only be made on the basis of a confidential private placement memorandum issued by Virtua, or one of its partner/issuers. Virtua does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
Securities offered through Emerson Equity LLC Member:FINRA/SIPC. Emerson Equity LLC is not affiliated with Virtua Partners or its subsidiaries.